- Duration: 1 to 2 Months
In this course, you learn the essential Certified professional in Healthcare Quality terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CPHQ ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CPHQ ® Guide and exam Bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CPHQ ® attendance Certificate .
Becoming a Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) could be one of the best career moves for any physician, nurse, healthcare executive, or any other member of the healthcare team involved in quality management, performance improvement, risk management, infection control and prevention and health information.
- Those who wish to expand existing quality management skills.
- The quality and performance of managers and analysts.
- Hospital managers to hone their skills and update their knowledge.
- For those who are preparing for the exam CPHQ.
- This course is designed as an adjunct to preparation of exams CPHQ.
The objectives of the certification program for quality management professionals are to:
- Promote professional standards and improve the practice of quality management.
- Give special recognition to those professionals who demonstrate an acquired body of knowledge and expertise in the field through successful completion of the examination process.
- Identify for employers, the public and members of allied professions individuals with acceptable knowledge of the principles and practice of healthcare quality management.
- Foster continuing competence and maintain the professional standard in healthcare quality management through the re certification program.
Management and Leadership:
- Design and Data Collection
- Measurement and Analysis
Performance/Quality Measurement and Improvement:
- Implementation and Evaluation
- Education and Training
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses