Congratulations! You are about to make the most important investment decision on your professional career. Qatar University CPA review program is exceptional, taught by experienced practitioners and academicians and the most powerful review course in the Gulf area.
Structure of the CPA Review program
- The CPA review program is intended for students holding a bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting. It provides the necessary foundation knowledge to sit for the CPA exam. The CPA review course consists of four parts:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Regulation (REG)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Effective April 2004, the CPA exam is delivered in a computerized format and offered two out of every three months of each quarter. The months of the testing are called “testing windows”. The following are the testing windows for CPA exam:
- Testing is available: January, February, April, May, July, August, October, and November.
- Testing is NOT available: March, June, September, and December.
- CPA candidates may choose to sit for any part (s) of the exam during any date of the testing window and without any specific order. Candidates, however, are not allowed to sit for the same part twice in the same testing window.
We_They undertakes the mission to be a provider of quality education and knowledge in the fields of business through quality teaching, research and community service. The programs and training offered by the College are responsive to changes in knowledge and business environment.
The college was established in 1985 to provide high quality, applied business education in a collegial, intellectually stimulating and supportive learning and working environment. Guided by the university reform plan and committed to innovative curriculums, and continuous improvement, the college seeks to offer undergraduate and graduates business programs that connect theory to practice, promote critical thinking, and engage students in active and collaborative learning.See all College of Business and Economics courses