- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 12 Days (32 hours)
- Timings Part Time
The full course for professional cosmetologist, during which you will learn information about types of aging, aging factors, signs of skin aging.
- Methods of correction and prevention for skin aging.
- Facial procedures: cleaning, toning, moisturizing, nourishment.
- Hot modeling of a face (overlay technique paraffin mask), cold modeling of a face.
- Waxing and sugaring. How to choose the right skin care in the face of strong insolation (UV irradiation).
- Treatment care for problem types of skin (sensitive, allergy-prone and acne), anti-age treatment.
- How to select the right kind of masks for body, depending from the problems (hydration, lifting effect, anti-age, and wrapping with professional series of masks for the body).
- Methods of correction, wrapping technique.
- Cosmetic procedures wraps.
- Master classes with professional cosmetics.
- Compilation of beauty care.
- What kind of materials can be used.
During practical exercises students can see how to use professional cosmetic.
About Beauty Skin Technology Training Centre
Our Training Centre «Beauty Skin Technology» offers high – class training services with the most experienced international professionals as a trainers, to deliver their the most topical skills in the world of beauty and style, to our students. For those who want to utilize their talentsin the World of beauty and fashion, our Training Center Beauty Skin Technology will offer sophisticated artistic and scientific education that will help candidatesto fulfill their ambitions in a world that's always seeking for a perfect beauty (make up, bridal makeup, hair stylist, beauty care, nail extention, etc). As a result, all beauty care and fashion industry of Dubai will benefit to have high – qualified professionals.
In Dubai market needs of beauty care trainings is quite high: constantly increasing the number of new hotels, Spas, beauty salons, etc. In this way, beauty care services segment require highly – educated professionals to fulfill expectations of demanded clients.
Dubai is also the center of the Middle East for fashion and the fashion industry, where is the growing need of professional make-up artists, hairdressers and stylists involved in the preparation of models for shows.
To be able to defend its position in the market, to deliver high – quality services to the clients and succeed in tough competitive environment, employees of beauty care industry at all levels need to be actively engaged in selfeducation, learn to follow for the innovative actions of the leaders in the profession and to learn from their experience.