- Locations: Kuala Lumpur
- Duration: 5 Days
In this program you will learn about...
You will learn about the Best Worldwide Practices...
- Tools and Technology Issues
- Implementation Management
Understand Deterioration of metals by corrosion or a combination of corrosion and other adverse factors
How to Conduct Refinery and Petrochemical Plant Environmental Conditions Affecting Corrosion...
- Recommend Solutions
How to Coordinate corrosion control activities with
- Engineering and
- cathodic protection surveys,
- corrosion rate measurements,
- material identification and
- mechanical testing.
- Maintain corrosion and material testing tools equipment.
- Take samples for investigation.
- Inspect surfaces after sandblasting, coatings and pipeline wrapping.
- Prepare samples for metallographic examination.
Industry Standard Terminology
Methodologies and Procedures Used
Flow Charting of Work Processes
Quality Assurance TQM Issues
About Petro Training - Malaysia
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses