- Fees / Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the essential fundamentals and significance of corporate governance.
- Analyze corporate governance structures and risk management policies.
- Assess the ethical and policy considerations underpinning shareholders, board of directors, auditors, senior management and executives.
- Put into operations new strategies to improve their corporate performance.
- Apply and utilize corporate governance best practices.
Who should attend:
- Board Members
- Chief Financial Officers
- Senior Management
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Legal Counsel
- Corporate Legal Advisors
- Corporate Secretaries
- External and Internal Auditors
- HR managers
- Department Heads
- Overview of Corporate Governance (CG)
- Models and Mechanism of CG
- Stakeholders in Corporate Governance
- Functions and Structures of Corporate Governance
- Practical Corporate Governance Best Practices
- Disclosure and Transparency
- Case Studies and Workshops in Corporate Governance
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses