- Duration: 3 Days
In view of the critical role that credit risk plays in a financial institution this programme aims to
- Help business line relationship managers, credit analysts and risk professionals make better informed decisions while assessing the creditworthiness of a client
- Instil in participants knowledge of some techniques and theories that could be translated to tangible benefits at the workplace
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements of sample corporates
- Describe the importance of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Differentiate between credit, market and operational risks with examples from corporate lending perspective
- Analyse the credit-worthiness of the borrower through a judicious mix of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Calculate the sustainability of corporates through techniques such as interpretation of cash flows and operating metrics
Credit analysts; corporate banking personnel; financial controllers; loan auditors
The BIBF Credit Programme 117
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses