- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Asiri
In this course, students will learn to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange server deployment. Course 20341 is an instructor-led course and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT) professionals who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. Administrators coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses