- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server . This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server .
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox ServersThis module describes how to plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Module 3: Managing Recipient ObjectsThis module explains how to manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access ServersThis module explains how to plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client ConnectivityThis module explains how to plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging in Exchange Server 2013.
- Module 6: Planning and Implementing High AvailabilityThis module explains the high-availability technology built into Exchange Server 2013, and some of the outside factors that affect highly available solutions.
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 8: Planning and Configuring Message TransportThis module explains how to plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013This module explains how to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses