- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
In this course, students will learn to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange server deployment. Course 20341 is an instructor-led course and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure.
The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT) professionals who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. Administrators coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course are professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-341A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Core Solutions, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification will take this course as preparation material.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and deploy Client Access servers.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server.
- Plan and configure message transport.
- Plan and implement high availability.
- Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message security options.
- Plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology