- Locations: Delhi aaugritaa caterers Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India Gurgaon, Haryana, India Ghaziabad, Nandgram, Uttar Pradesh, India Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Goa, India Chandigarh, India
- Duration / Course length: 3 Months
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
- Timings: Weekdays, 9:30am - 7:00 pm
Course detailsHere are the details on the three month course
- Total course duration 12 weeks
- Two classes in a week, 16 hours total classes in a week
- Learn two complete cuisine of your choice.
- At the end of the course you'll get a certificate
- You can choose from our menu what you want to learn
- Option of both home classes available
- Individual classes, no batches
- Recipes will be shared for free post the classes
- No extra charges for learning a recipe more than once
- Minimal ingredients required. No equipments required
- No fixed schedule, classes can be made on the discretion of the student
Job roles this course is suitable for:By end of this course you’ll be able to run a kitchen on your own. Ideal for startup and people looking to open restaurants. Includes chef’s training along with budgeting and costing
About Aaugritaa Cooking Classes
Over the last 5 years Aaugritaa Cooking classes in Delhi NCR is providing budding home cooks a chance to learn from the Industry’s best and live the food dream. Our variety of courses are targeted for individuals who want to learn cooking as a hobby or create a food business.
- Individuals who want to set up food business
- Home cooks who want to increase their culinary skills
- Amateur chefs who want to understand working in live kitchens
- Hotel Management students who are inclined to kitchen
- House wives, who have a passion of cooking
- People who have cooking as their hobby
Cooking Related Questions
I want to attend culinary arts course as i am planing to open a quality restaurant in Karachi. Wh...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Cooking, Cooking and Culinary Arts
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.