- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 provides the tools to manage and organize email messages tools effectively. Includes the new conversation view that automatically groups all messages with the same subject, thereby significantly reducing the number of items in the Inbox in Outlook 2010.This feature, as well as options to categorize and mark messages are described in the course. Also the different ways to organize the messages in your Inbox are explained.
- Manage email conversations with the Conversation feature
- Organize emails in the Inbox
- Use color categories to emails
- Brands use emails
- Organize e-mail messages in Outlook 2010
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses