- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Helping Managers Monitor Performance & Improve Productivity
Who Should Attend
- First Line Managers
- Managing for Productivity: How do managers influence productivity?
- Control: When Managers Monitor Performance: Why is control such an important managerial function?
- Levels, Areas & Styles of Control: How do successful companies implement controls?
- Some Financial Tools for Control: Financial performance is important to most organizations. What are the financial tools I need to know about?
- Total Quality Management: How do top companies improve the quality of their products or services?
- Managing Control Effectively: What are the keys to successful control, and what are the barriers to control success?
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses