- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations New Cairo City
Many people are exposed to a variety of substances at work (eg. Chemicals, fumes, dusts, fibers) which can, under some circumstances, have a harmful effect on their health. These are called “hazardous substances”. If exposure to a hazardous substance is not properly controlled it may cause ill health in a number of ways.
This course will explain a step by step guide to COSHH assessment and control.
Who to Attend:
- Production Managers
- Laboratory Managers and Technicians
- Chemical Stores Managers and Supervisors
- Safety Engineers & Safety Managers & Safety Officers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Operations Personnel
- Process Engineers
- Instrumentations Engineers
- Fire Personnel
- To be familiar with COSHH Techniques.
- To act as a member of a COSHH Assessment Team.
- To be able to carry out COSHH assessment and Control.
- Course Outlines:
- Interpretation of the COSSH regulation
- Substances hazardous to health
- Biological Agents
- Carcinogens and Mutagens
- Prohibitions relating to certain substances
- Assessing of the risk to health created by work involving substances hazardous to
- The COSHH risk assessment
- Step by step guide to COSHH assessment
- Assessment of the risks from biological agents
- Recording the significant findings
- Labels and Material Safety Data Sheets
- Monitoring exposures
- Health surveillance
- Preventing and controlling exposures
- Participants who pass the final exam will receive a successfully completion certificate
- from The National Training Services - UK.
- A local certificate will be issued from our training center (EHS – Academy).
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses