- Price AED 1,500
- Duration 18 Hours
- Timings Fridays
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai Media City, Al Musalla
Features and Introduction
- Who is FIDIC
- Background of FIDIC Contracts
- Features of the Contract
- Main Differences between the 1999 Rainbow
- Main Differences between the 1999 Construction Contract and the 1987 Red Book
- Preparation of Conditions of Contract
- Risk allocation
- Which form to use?
Responsibilities of the Main Parties
- General Provisions
- The Employer
- The Contractor
- The Engineer
- Construction Contract: Nominated Subcontractors
Management of Projects
- Staff and Labor
- Plant Material and Workmanship
- Commencement Delays and Suspension
Financial Clauses and Procedures
- Construction Contract: Measurement and Evaluation
- Variations and Adjustments
- Contract Price and Payment
Tests on Completion
- Tests on Completion
- Plant Contract: Tests after Completion
- Employer’s taking over;
- Defects Liability
Suspension and Termination
- Termination by Employer
- Suspension and Termination by Contractor
Claims, Disputes and Arbitration
- Claims, Disputes and Arbitration
- Contractor’s Claims and Employer’s Claims;
- Claims procedures
- Dispute Adjudication Board
- Amicable Settlement
Risk, Liability and Force Majeure
- Risk and Responsibility,
- Liability and Insurance
- Force Majeure
Contracts Manager, Project Manager-Construction, Quantity Surveyor, Construction Engineers
How will I benefit?
- FIDIC Contracts are managed and administered correctly.
- Ensures the staff using FIDIC contracts can manage claims and disputes.
- Providing essential know-how for preparing agreements for Professional services based upon the FIDIC Client- Consultant Model services Agreement.
Omnix International as an Accredited Affiliate Training Organization primarily involved in providing the Training solutions for the Corporate and the IT Professionals. By partnering with our Customers, Omnix delivers customized trainings apart from the standard certification trainings to adhere to standards requirements of Construction and IT industry.
We help you accelerate and nourish your career path using industry-recognized certification programs, extending our rich resources to you, locally, nationally, and internationally. We carefully match our client’s requirements with the talents of our coaches in order to ensure a best fit. It is important that our clients are assigned a coach who not only fits their requirement, but exceeds their expectations, working in a collaborative partnership that is stimulating, energizing and powerful.
We are also committed to delivering the best possible customer service to all our clients at all stages of their training journey with us.See all Omnix International courses