Course detailsPeople enter Contract and Commercial Management discipline from a wide variety of backgrounds, often with little or no specific training. They may be financial or legal professionals, they may have come from sales or from a market intelligence function. A key value offered is that the IACCM learning provides everyone with a consistent base level of knowledge. IACCM also introduces the concept of a professional standard and matching certification, to encourage individuals in their continued development. This enables IACCM to deliver a valid assessment of current capabilities at Associate, Practitioner and Expert level.
- Make a greater contribution to corporate goals and objectives
- Achieve smarter analysis, execution and processes
- Companies experience increased workforce status and morale through visible investment in their development
- Companies ensure the best targeting of investment dollars
- Understand and embrace best practices in contracting and contract management
- Deliver greater value to the enterprise through enhanced contracted outcomes
- Manage risk with greater effectiveness
- Accelerate the contracting and contract management process
- Minimize disputes and reputation damage related to ineffective contracts
- Contracting Professionals
- Contract Negotiators
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Contract Attorneys
- Contract Drafting Professionals
- Contract Strategists
- Procurement Professionals
- Strategic Sourcing Professionals
- Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Commercial Managers
- Sales Account Managers
- Commercial Project Managers
- IACCM eLearning Resources (12 months access)
- e-Book of the Operational Guide, the core reference work for contract and commercial practitioners
- Access to insights and tools for a full year
- Certified candidates become members of IACCM and gain access to global content and advice provided by expert contributors in industry.
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 15000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency-Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute's mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top-quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
Contract Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.