- Introduction; the three types of stowage plan
- The general arrangement of a cellular vessel
- The outline plan of a cellular vessel
- The container slot address system
- Cellular vessel bay plans
- Container information on loading/discharge bay plans
- The outline plan for a general cargo/container ship
- Container stowage addresses on the outline plan
- General cargo/container vessel stowage plans and container information
- Outline plans for RoRo and RoRo/LoLo vessels
- Container address systems for RoRo and RoRo/LoLo vessels
This Unit is designed:
- To describe the conventions and layout of cellular container ship general arrangement, outline and bay plans.
- To explain how to read and interpret container ship bay and other stowage plans.
- To introduce the main types of stowage plans used for general cargo/container and RoRo vessels that carry containers, and explain how to read and interpret them.