- This pioneering program, intended for organizations of all sizes, addresses the unique challenges that managers of consumer financial services companies must surmount to lead their firms to long-term success.
- With an emphasis on learning from innovative enterprises and business models, the program is designed to give you actionable, industry specific insights that can be applied to your company’s overall strategy.
- Offering a fresh perspective on industry issues, the program adopts a functional rather than product approach to analyzing a wide range of consumer financial services, Including credit, payments, asset management, insurance, and advice. You will examine all these services holistically, versus the more conventional approach of exploring each business separately.
- The industry is viewed not only from the business down, but from the customer up—an approach that underscores the need for organizations to concentrate on customer demands and preferences.
- Focusing on new ideas successfully executed by today’s most innovative financial services providers, the program features case studies and classroom discussions on key aspects of the industry such as product design, marketing (including selection of distribution channels, cost management, and customer-acquisition processes), and the psychology of consumer decision making.
- You will learn how to establish effective processes for determining what your customers really want, explore creative ways to identify your true competitors, and successfully deliver your product.
The program is intended for senior corporate-level and divisional managers who help set strategy for organizations that mass-market financial services to consumers. Such organizations include, but are not limited to, banks, insurance companies, credit-card companies, credit unions, the financing arms of consumer products firms, specialized consumer lenders, marketers of mutual funds and other investment products for individuals, providers of payment and credit services, and not-for-profits whose missions involve consumer financial services.
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses