- Duration: 10 days
- Timings Thursday 7pm-10pm / Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Who is this course for?
What will I learn?
- Consumer Behaviour - An Introduction & Key Foundations
- Consumer Decision Process
- Determinants of Buyer Behaviour
- Information Gathering & Evaluation
- Consumer Expectations & Perceptions
- Need recognition process
- Consumer Personality and Consumer Motivation, Learning, Memory, Communication Applications and Behaviour Modification, Formation, Measurement and Modification of Consumer Attitudes
- Situational Determinants of Buyer Behaviour, Family Influences on Buyer Behaviour, Social Class & Social Stratification, Reference Groups, Opinion Leaders and Social Influences, Cultural Influences on Consumer Behaviour
- Consumer Research
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Thourough understanding of consumer behavior
How will I be assessed?
XLRI India and KHDA
Will I recieve a certificate of completion?
Yes, from XLRI India
Graduation with some job experience