- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 4 Days
This course emphasizes the practical skills of participants involved in each stage of loan generation process in making consumer credit decisions. The course focuses on both personal and small business lending.
Participants will have developed an understanding of the techniques of good credit assessment with particular emphasis on evaluating the risks associated in lending to personal customers and small businesses.
- General principles of lending
- Consumer lending
- Analysis of Personal Net Worth
- Types of small businesses
- Loan interviewing and credit investigation
- Credit analysis
- Risk in Lending to Small Businesses both at inpidual and portfolio level
- Loan structuring & Negotiations
- When things go wrong
- Installment loans
- Prospective or junior loan officers from commercial banks who want to improve their credit skills; Potential or existing lending bankers; Loan administration staff; Trainee loan officers; Trainee credit analysts
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses