Nurturing, maintaining and developing the customer relationship is not an easy task. However, it is extremely crucial for the growth of any company, small or large. In order to truly understand how to keep customers happy, one needs to also understand why customers often leave. This comprehensive training takes the perspective of the customer and focuses beyond the rapport building at the beginning of the customer relationship, while getting to the core of customer relationship management.
This training is structured around understanding the customer's needs while also focusing on the tools needed to build a strong and long-lasting relationship with the customer. Attendees are also taught that by becoming a "consultant", they can then motivate the customer into becoming loyal to the "brand".
- Develop a long-lasting professional working relationship with the client/customer.
- Gain a greater awareness of how to build trust and how different types of behaviors interact in the selling environment affecting relationship building.
- Learn how to consistently communicate value throughout the whole selling interaction.
- Develop the questioning, listening, and analytical skills necessary to perform an in-depth analysis of customer the driving forces influencing their needs.
- Be able to gain, build and keep the loyalty of the customer.
- Apply rapport building techniques to get to the bottom of the customer's needs, while building trust.
- Become the customer's trusted 'consultant'.
|The Future of Selling
Sales Cycle vs. Buyer's Decision Process
- What is it?
- The Philosophy behind It.
- A Shift in Emphasis,
- Selling in the Information Age.
- Evolution of Consultative Selling.
- Developing a Relationship Strategy,
- Developing a Product Strategy,
- Developing a Presentation Strategy,
- Developing a Customer Strategy,
- In terrelationships of Basic Strategies.
Become A Trusted Advisor
- Attitude ft Personality
- Communication, Listening Ft Emotion.
- Why Ask Questions?
- Why Ask Diagnostic Questions?
- Asking Questions in Colors,
- Sales RADAR
- Customer Value Model
Decision Making Personality Styles
- People Reading
- Adapting Your Style
Creating Ideas That Stick
From Storytelling to Story Selling
The Psychology of Change
- Actions to Take
- Related Benefits
What Clients Say
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology