This course is a mix between the fundamental concrete design & the software program needed in the structural design. By this course you will be able to work as junior designer in any design office. This course is a practice for all design stages which is applied in any structural design office. All the design program and excel sheets will be available during the course.
- Concrete & Steel Reinforcement fundamentals.
- Design of Slabs (Solid Slab, hollow block Slab, Flat Slab, Paneled Beam).
- Typical Structure Drawing of slabs.
- Egyptian code limits for Design & Detailing of Slabs.
- Design of beams.
- Design of short columns.
- Egyptian code limits for Design & Detailing of Beams & Columns.
- Design of long columns.
- Design of Stairs.
- Design of retaining walls.
- Design of Foundations.
- Modeling & Design of slabs and Beams on safe program.
- Completion of Modeling & Design of slabs and Beams on safe program.
- Wind Loads & Seismic Loads on Etab Program.
- Design of Vertical elements (Columns and Shear walls) on Etab Program.
- Convert the reactions form Etabs model to safe program for design of raft foundation.
About Engineering Group Corporation
EGC was founded with the aim to be a premier gateway to professional engineering. Since then, the firm has undertaken a host of landmark projects across all market sectors and developed a diversity of successful and sustainable engineering solutions for its prominent client. EGC offers professional services in all engineering sectors of transport from concept to completion. EGC one of engineering design offices have various activities and Professional engineering staff contributed in the founding of EGCSee all Engineering Group Corporation courses