- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
For CFOs, finance managers, heads of consolidation, and accounting and audit practitioners who prepare consolidated accounts.
Participants will be given the technical support and guidance to practice the techniques of accounting for:
- Consolidated equity and goodwill
- Currency translation differences in relation to foreign subsidiary
- The purchase of shares from noncontrolling interest
- Sales of shares to noncontrolling interest
- Cash flows from investing and financing activities
- Consolidation in a vertical group
- The impact of fair value adjustments, financial instruments and noncash purchase consideration
This workshop will provide the audience with detailed technical guidance on the above matters, and the opportunity to practice the techniques learned, giving the participants the skills required for the preparation of complex consolidated accounts.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses