- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
The course is directed at bank supervision staff in particular the Supervision Departments of central banks. Supervisory Specialists Finance Directors, Senior Accountants and Treasury Managers. Executives wanting to know how to analyze an organization’s financial performance. Senior company executives, CEO’s and all levels of management including supervisors who wish to gain an insight into Banking Consolidation & Supervision.
- Supervision; Specific problems with bank groups.
- The Basle committee a) contagion b) exposure to counter parties c) transparency d) management quality e) rights of access to borrowers.
- Methods of creating consolidated accounts, prorata, qualitative or
- Quantative consolidation
- Practical work shops.
- Bank of Ireland, Barclays and the problems with Barclays capital
- Northern rock.
- The current global credit crunch.
- BLI Group 2009 www.bli-group.com
- The objective of this course is for you to gain a high level of competence in this subject.
- You will be able to measure and compare one banks performance against another.
- It will enable you to identify the correct procedures to be implemented for the risk focused supervision of the banking system’s operation.
- To improve the auditing function of banks so as to establish and maintain high standards of auditing and to meet the developing needs of users of financial information
- Definition of the consolidation process.
- The reasons for the growth of consolidation.
- The difference in treatment of bank groups as opposed to mixed activity bank groups
- Defining the different risks of consolidated banks.
- The legal implications of the structure of ownership of holding companies
- Subsidiary companies.
- Which International accounting standards / financial reporting standards applied by accounting standards board are relevant to banks?
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses