- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 2 Days
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs. Conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships."
- What conflict is and how it can escalate.
- The types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
- The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
- Module 1: Defining Conflict
- Module 2: Types of Conflict
- Module 3: Open Conflict vs. Hidden Conflict
- Module 4: Spontaneous and Reflective Action
- Module 5: Stages of Conflict
- Module 6: Creating the Win/Win
- Module 7: Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire
- Module 8: The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Module 9: Active Listening Skills
- Module10: Powerful Questions
- Module11: Body Language
- Module12: Pre-Assignment Review
- Module13: The Conflict/Opportunity Test
- Module14: Conflict and Its Resolution
- Module15: Helping Others through Conflict
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses