- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- Take Your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again.
- Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
- There are two major myths about conflict: that it always involves anger and that it's always negative. Conflict can actually be a positive tool for growth if you know how to manage it properly. This course will teach participants just how to do that.
What are Conflict Resolution Skills?
- They are the skills that enable us to bypass personal differences and to open up to possibilities. The skills of CR draw us closer to other people, as we jointly search for fair solutions and balanced needs. It involves a powerful shift from adversaries to co-operative partners. In this shift each person benefits.
Have you ever had a conflict and wished you could have handled it better?
- Conflict comes about from differences - in needs, values and motivations. Sometimes through these differences we complement each other, but sometimes we will conflict. Conflict is not a problem in itself - it is what we do with it that counts.
- It is important that we do something because whether we like it or not, conflicts demand our energy. In fact, an unresolved conflict can call on tremendous amounts of our attention. We all know how exhausting an unresolved conflict can be. It is not always easy to fix the problem but a great energy boost can come when we do. Resolving conflict requires skills.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand conflict
- Be able to identify the stages of conflict
- Use LECSR to resolve conflict
- Identify other ways to resolve conflict
- Develop personal skills necessary to resolve conflict
What you will cover
- Defining conflict
- Types of conflict
- Benefits of conflict
- Costs of conflict
- The role of anger in conflict
- The five stages of conflict
- The LECSR tool
- Setting norms and rules
- Seven steps to ironing things out
- Using mediation and facilitation
- Confrontational facilitation
- Managing differences collaboratively
- Asking questions
- Listening skills
- Non-verbal communication
- Problem solving tools
- Managing anger and stress
- Stress management techniques
- Stress management through positive self-talk