Key outcomes from this course are:
- How to manage human conflict. The importance of listening when dealing with conflict situations.
- How facilitation is a key skill and examine the process of facilitation.
- How to deal with conflict within groups.
- How to handle different types of crisis situations.
- How to manage personal stress.
Explore the different listening techniques and methods to use when handling conflict situations. Examine the Grow and Smart models to set team objectives. How to mentor and support colleagues and staff.
About Qatar Skills Academy
theyprovide accredited training, delivered to meet the needs of businesses, designed to produce a transformational step-change in culture and performance.
To support Qatar's national development strategy, theyprovide comprehensive assessment and development to place people in effective roles. theirqualifications assist businesses to demonstrate quality assurance and capability for contract compliance.
To support and provide career pathways in business and management studies, leading to university degrees.
theirlearning methods are flexible. Workplace assessment maximises time spent at work, accreditation of previous skills and experience incentivises learners, no term times mean theyrespond to ytheirbusiness requirements.
theyaim to reduce HR costs by producing a motivated, loyal and flexible workforce with transferable skills. See all Qatar Skills Academy courses