By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Identify what conflict is and how it can escalate.
- Know the five most common conflict resolution styles.
- Learn new and effectives techniques for dealing with difficult people and difficult
- Learn how to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal
- communication skills.
- Define some effective techniques for intervention.
- Learn how to strengthen staff trust and morale.
- Managing and dealing with anger.
- Learn how to be more confident of their ability to manage conflicts.
- Defining conflict.
- Types of conflict.
- Spontaneous and reflective action.
- Johari windows.
- The role of communication in conflict resolution.
- Stages of conflict
- Dealing with change.
- The ten commandments of change.
- Preventing problems.
- Dealing with problems.
- Causes of difficult behavior.
- The five-step of resolving conflict.
- Managing anger.
- Win as much as you can
- Conflict resolution style questionnaire.
- Seven steps to ironing things out.
- The conflict / opportunity test.
- Conflict and its resolution.
- Facilitating conflict.
- Setting norms.
- Making an intervention.
About HCCA Academy
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.