- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 3 Days
- To Enable Sales and Customer Service Employees to Deal with Internal and External Conflict and Negotiation
Who Should Attend
- All Sales and Customer Service Employees
- Keys To Communication
- Frame of Reference
- Communication Styles
- Style Priorities
- Adjusting Styles
- Conflict & Negotiation
- What is conflict?
- Sources of Conflict
- Conflict Intensity Continuum
- Five Modes for Handling Conflict
- Choosing an Appropriate Conflict Management Approach
- Social Styles: Likely Negotiating styles
- 12 Conflict Resolution Skills
- Negotiations the Game of Life
- Characteristics of a Successful Negotiator
- The Skills Required
- Stages of Negotiations the Four PS
- Negotiation Outcomes
- 10 Negotiating Strategies
- Improving Negotiation Skills
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses