This two days course is designed for company who needs to establish their own rescue emergency team for confined spaces to be competent to take action in early stage
Program provides the necessary information and rescue technique required for confines spaces through drill that creates opportunities to improve emergency communication skills
- Pre-plan a confined space incident
- Assess the incident
- Conduct monitoring of the environment
- Control hazards
- Prepare for entry into the confined space
- Enter a confined space
- Package the victim for removal from a confined space
- Remove all entrants from a confined space
- Terminate the confined space incident
Written and Practical Exam
This program is designed for all employee who require to enter confined space at workplace.
- Emergency Response First Aid
- Using Tripod, Rescue Skedo, hardness for rescue technique
- Using the Incident Command System; Strategic Rescue Factors; Ventilation and Interring; Raise and Lower Scenario; Vault/Stairwell Scenario; Vertical Tank Scenario
- Safety; Rescue; Standard Operating Procedures; Rescue Equipment; Team Evaluation; Raise and Lower Pipe Scenario; Maze - Taglines; Scenario; Supplied Air Scenario
- Raise and Lower Pipe Scenario; Vertical Pipe Crawl Scenario; Horizontal Pipe Scenario; Vault Scenario
- Scenario Based Skills Testing:
- Equipment returned to trailer, Review, Paperwork and Certification Exam
Upon Completion of Confined Space Rescue Training, the student will:
- Understand the requirements of Confined Space Rescue so that the attendee can go to the next step of becoming fully trained in Confined Space Rescue.
- Review of why Confined Spaces can be dangerous.
- Review of the 3 rescue techniques
- Review the PPE – Personal Protective Equipment and other equipment that may be required for Confined Space Entry.
- Review the importance of Lockout Tagout or elimination and removal of potential hazards.
- Review key points associated with a Confined Space Rescue Plan.
STC is an internationally accredited vocational training provider and consultation company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It has since become the successful training and consultancy company that it is today providing comprehensive training packages backed up by actual hands-on experience, the aim of which is to enable trainees to apply the theories of various health and safety programs into ‘real-life’ practice.
To be the most preferred Training Solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is STC's objective to deliver the best training by expert trainers using continually developed programs of various sectors with a commitment to quality and facilitating customers’ learning needs and to further grow in our association with international academic bodies.See all Safetry Training & Consultants Center courses