- Locations: Safety Training and Consultants Center P.O.Box 21214 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Duration: 1 Day
This Confined Space Attendant safety training course will help you identify the hazards of permit-required confined space entry, including the signs, symptoms, behavioral effects, and consequences of hazard exposure of confined space entrants.
- Monitoring entrants during the job and during entry and exit to help ensure their safety. The attendant may not abandon his post for any reason while personnel are in the space unless relieved by another qualified attendant.
- Monitoring atmospheric conditions in the space prior to and during entry.
- Controlling access to the confined space.
- Summoning emergency assistance as needed.
- Assessing hazards in and around the space.
- Keeping records of confined space work, such as air test results, personnel entry/exit, etc.
Written and Practical Exam
This course is designed for persons designated as attendants for confined spaces at workplace.
- Identification of confined spaces
- Characteristics, examples
- Hazard identification
- Atmospheric, physical
- Effects of atmospheric hazards
- Monitoring and testing of confined spaces
- Ventilation, cleaning and purging of confined
- Protective equipment - personal and general
- Review of supplied air respirators and self-contained breathing apparatuses
- Written work procedures and entry permits
- Objectives of lockout procedures,
- Use of confined space equipment
About Safetry Training & Consultants Center
STC is an internationally accredited vocational training provider and consultation company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It has since become the successful training and consultancy company that it is today providing comprehensive training packages backed up by actual hands-on experience, the aim of which is to enable trainees to apply the theories of various health and safety programs into ‘real-life’ practice.
To be the most preferred Training Solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is STC's objective to deliver the best training by expert trainers using continually developed programs of various sectors with a commitment to quality and facilitating customers’ learning needs and to further grow in our association with international academic bodies.See all Safetry Training & Consultants Center courses