- Price TBA
- Duration 8 Hours
- Locations New Cairo City
This course is designed to provide participants from the petroleum industry with the skills, knowledge and techniques to develop and implement a site specific Confined Space Entry and Hydrogen Sulphide Safety Program.
At the end of this training course, participants should be able to explain the hazards associated with Confined Spaces and Hydrogen Sulphide, to reduce the potential of exposure and risks involved with Hydrogen Sulphide and working in a Confined Space, and to develop an effective Confined Space Entry Programs and Hydrogen Sulphide Safety Programs and Training for their sites.
Who to Attend:
- Safety Directors and Safety Managers.
- Safety Professionals and Safety Engineers.
- Safety Supervisors, Inspectors and Safety Officers.
- Senior Managers, Senior Engineers.
- Production Engineers, Chemists, Supervisors, Etc.
- Senior Operators
Topics of the Course:
Confined Space Entry Topics:
- Scope and Definitions
- Types of Confined Spaces
- General Safety Requirements and Safe Entry Procedures
- Confined Spaces Permit Programs
- Hazard of Confined Spaces
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Ventilation and Monitoring
- Rescue Procedures
Hydrogen Sulphide Safety Topics:
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Hydrogen Sulphide
- Safe Working Procedures for Hydrogen Sulphide
- Methods of Detection and Monitoring
- Monitoring and Detection Apparatus (Calibration and Use)
- Human physiology and Respiratory Protection and PPE
- Effect of Exposure (PEL, STEL, IDLH)
- Burning, Flaring Attributes and Hazards
- Contingency and Emergency Response Plans (First Aid and Rescue Procedures)
- Methods of Control
- Training of Personnel
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses