- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure Active Directory Domain Services, AD DS, in a distributed environment, implement Group Policies, perform backup and restore, and monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory related issues.
This course is intended for Active Directory Technology Specialists, Server Administrators and Enterprise Administrators who want to implement AD DS in a distributed environment, secure domains using Group Policies, perform backup and restore functions, and monitor and troubleshoot an AD DS configuration to ensure trouble-free operation.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to implement and configure Active Directory Domain Services in an enterprise environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Basic understanding of networking.
• Intermediate understanding of network operating systems.
• An awareness of security best practices.
• Basic knowledge of server hardware. A+ or equivalent knowledge
• Some experience creating objects in Active Directory.
• Foundation course (6424A) or equivalent knowledge.
• Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server environment.
- Module 1: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 2: Configuring Domain Name Service for Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Configuring Active Directory Objects and Trusts
- Module 4: Configuring Active Directory Sites and Replication
- Module 5: Creating and Configuring Group Policy
- Module 6: Configuring User Environments Using Group Policy
- Module 7: Implementing Security Using Group Policy
- Module 8: Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Monitoring Plan
- Module 9: Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Maintenance Plan
- Module 10: Troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS, and Replication Issues
- Module 11: Troubleshooting Group Policy Issues
- Module 12: Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Infrastructure
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology