- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings 2:00 PM-6:00 PM and 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
This is your stand out line and should be really good to distinguish you from your competitors. New Horizons is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions, which ensures clients receive high quality training from a Microsoft approved, endorsed and accredited provider
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who have knowledge and experience administering Windows PCs and devices in a domain environment with managed access to the Internet. You will learn the skills you need to administer Windows 8.1 in a Windows Server domain environment and also provide secure, managed access to users from their non-domain joined Windows devices.
What will I learn (topics, modules, skills etc)?
You will learn the skills you need to administer Windows 8.1 in a Windows Server domain environment and also provide secure, managed access to users from their non-domain joined Windows devices. You will learn how to install and customize Windows 8.1 operating systems and apps, integrate and control access to domains and cloud services, and migrate and synchronize settings across multiple devices. In addition, you will learn how to implement mobile security and customize configurations using Windows management tools including Group Policy and Windows PowerShell. You will also learn how to configure user settings and profiles, local and remote network connectivity, Client Hyper-V, virtual apps, and Internet Explorer 11. Finally, you will learn how to optimize security and provide controlled access from Windows 8.1 PCs and devices to specified resources through Workplace Join services and Work Folders.
How will I benefit from taking this course/What career paths will be open to me?
This course will provide foundation configuration skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise
How will I be assessed?
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least two years of experience in the IT field
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of the certificate security and working knowledge of the fundamentals of Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
About New Horizons Computer Learning Center-Abu Dhabi
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. For 30 years, New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications. We’re now the world’s largest independent IT training company, and we continue to lead:
- 300 computer training centers in 70 countries (and counting)
- Largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world
- Ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction
- Official training partner for technology leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware
- Microsoft’s largest training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide
- World’s largest Cisco-authorized training partner
New Horizons is an authorized partner to the top technology providers. For students that means training with the highest quality source materials and the latest products and technologies. For businesses it means getting the highest return on their training investment.
Invest in courses and certifications that advance careers:
The largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world includes an extensive array of vendor-authorized IT training and all the in-demand Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware certifications.
Learn in your own way:
All of New Horizons’ award-winning learning methods deliver the same comprehensive content—in online and traditional classroom settings, at your worksite, and self-paced with one-on-one support.
Continuously upgrade the people who drive your business:
We’ll create innovative training solutions that work for your business and we’ll account for the results—whether your company is small, mid-sized or a global enterprise. New Horizons training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio, based on manager surveys of the improved performance and productivity immediately following our training.See all New Horizons Computer Learning Center-Abu Dhabi courses