- Duration: 5 Days
instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous versions of Exchange Server.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
- Implement high availability across multiple sites and implement Federated Sharing.
- Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Module 2: Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Managing Client Access
- Module 5: Managing Message Transport
- Module 6: Implementing Messaging Security
- Module 7: Implementing High Availability
- Module 8: Implementing Backup and Recovery
- Module 9: Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Module 10: Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Module 11: Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Module 12: Transitioning from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses