- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
At the end of this five-day, instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage an Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. People coming into the course are expected to have at least three years experience working in the IT field, typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010. Configure Mailbox servers and Mailbox server components. Manage recipient objects. Configure the Client Access server role. Manage message transport. Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet. Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles. Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles. Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance. Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access. Monitor and maintain the messaging system. Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010. Configure the Unified Messaging server role and Unified Messaging components. Implement High Availability across multiple sites and implement Federated Sharing.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies. Experience with the Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems. Experience with Active Directory directory services in Windows Server 2003 or AD DS Windows Server 2008. Experience managing backup and restore on Windows Servers. Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator. Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup. Fundamental knowledge of certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Basic experience with Windows Mobile.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Exams
This course will help the student prepare for the following MCTS Certification exam :
Exam 70-662 - Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and a Student Materials compact disk for this class.
- Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Module 2: Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Managing Client Access
- Module 5: Managing Message Transport
- Module 6: Implementing Messaging Security
- Module 7: Implementing High Availability
- Module 8: Implementing Backup and Recovery
- Module 9: Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Module 10: Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Module 11: Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Module 12: Upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
- Module 13: Implementing Unified Messaging
- Module 14: Advanced Topics in Exchange Server 2010
To help you prepare for this class, review the following resources:
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Online Help documentation
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Administrator's Pocket Consultant by William R. Stanek
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)