- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 3 Days
This instructor-led course provides the knowledge and skills that IT Professionals need to configure identity and access solutions with Windows Server 2008 Active Directory.
The audience for this course is IT Professionals interested in learning how to implement IDA solutions in an enterprise environment. Most students will be IT professionals who are responsible for integrating applications and platforms with enterprise directory and security services while increasing access to a growing number of customers and partners.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe identity and access solutions.
- Configure Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services.
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services.
- Configure Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Maintain access management solutions.
- Troubleshoot identity and access solutions.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses