- Duration: 5 Days
This instructor-led course is designed to provide students with an overview of Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud and its core components, Topics covered include an introduction to design,as well as configuring, managing and troubleshooting services and workflows.
Cisco IAC 3.1 is built on a platform that incorporates three core software components: Cisco Service Portal 9.4, Cisco Process Orchestrator 2.3.4, and Cisco Server Provisioner 6.4. All of which are covered in this course.
- After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Use Cisco Service Portal best practices to design and configure services
- Use Cisco Process Orchestrator workflow design features to create workflow processes
- Design, develop, test, and monitor integrations between Cisco Service Portal and third-party systems, including Cisco Proces Orchestrator
- Describe Cisco Service Provisioner and its role in Cisco IAC
- Designing and Configuring Services in Cisco Service Portal
- Creating and Managing Orchestrator Processes
- Designing and Configuring Service Link Integrations
- Configuring Cisco Server Provisioner
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses