- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot a Terminal Services (TS) environment. The course focuses on configuring of TS core functionality, TS licensing, TS Gateway, and TS Web Access.
This course is intended for an individual whose primary role is a Technology Specialist in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to manage connections served by a terminal server session over the intranet, extranet, and Internet would be interested in this course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure the TS role.
- Manage TS licensing.
- Administer TS connection properties using the Terminal Services Configuration snap in and Group Policy.
- Configure TS Easy Print and TS RemoteApp programs.
- Configure the TS Web Access role service.
- Configure a TS session broker for a load-balanced TS farm.
- Configure and troubleshoot TS Gateway.
- Maintain TS connections post installation and configure WSRM for TS.
- Module 1: Configuring Terminal Services Core Functionality:
- Module 2: Configuring and Managing Terminal Services Licensing:
- Module 3: Configuring and Troubleshooting Terminal Services Connections:
- Module 4: Configuring Terminal Services RemoteApp and Easy Print:
- Module 5: Configuring Terminal Services Web Access and Session Broker:
- Module 6: Configuring and Troubleshooting Terminal Services Gateway:
- Module 7: Managing and Monitoring Terminal Services:
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses