- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
- This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot a Terminal Services (TS) environment. The course focuses on configuring of TS core functionality, licensing, Gateway, and Web Access.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for an individual whose primary role is a Technology Specialist in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to manage connections served by a terminal server session over the intranet, extranet, and Internet would be interested in this course.
- Lesson 1: Configuring Terminal Services Core Functionality
- Lesson 2: Configuring and Managing Terminal Services Licensing
- Lesson 3: Configuring and Troubleshooting Terminal Services Connections
- Lesson 4: Configuring Terminal Services Resources
- Lesson 5: Configuring Terminal Services Web Access
- Lesson 6: Configuring Session Broker
- Lesson 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Terminal Services Gateway
- Lesson 8: Managing and Monitoring Terminal Services