- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Module 1: Configuring Storage for Windows Server 2008 ApplicationsThis module covers the storage options most commonly associated with Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 instances today. It introduces storage architectures, mediums, and protocols, guides students through the configuration steps for connecting iSCSI storage, and introduces the concept of VHDs as storage and boot devices.
- Module 2: Configuring High Availability for Windows Server 2008 ApplicationsThis module covers Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2’s built-in platforms that facility high availability for business applications. These general-purpose platforms include Network Load Balancing and Windows Failover Clustering in both single-site and multiple-site configurations.
- Module 3: Configuring Remote Desktop ServicesThis module covers the introductory steps required to bring a single Remote Desktop Services Host server online and prepare it for remote application delivery to users. Students in this module will complete all aspects of the single-server configuration while preparing the environment for adding potential future servers.
- Module 4: RDS in the Multiple-Server ConfigurationThis module covers the extra activities and knowledge required to expand a single-RDSH server environment to one with multiple RDSH servers in a farm configuration.
- Module 5: Securely Delivering RDS Applications to the InternetThis module covers the additional activities that are necessary to build and secure a Remote Desktop Gateway server for the purposes of protecting RDS communication as it passes through untrusted networks such as the Internet
- Module 6: IIS Web Applications
- Module 7: IIS FTP and SMTP ServicesThis module covers IIS' other major feature areas such as file transfer and email functionality. These features are commonly used to support Web sites, and this module will discuss how to properly configure these features in accordance with best practices and based upon business requirements.
- Module 8: IIS Server and SSL ManagementThis module focuses on IIS' security-related features, including SSL, logging, delegated permissions, remote administration, and other features. Students will practice a variety of scenarios that reflect common real-world business requirements.
- Module 9: Microsoft SharePoint FoundationThis module covers the installation and configuration of this evolution of Windows SharePoint Services. Students will learn to set up and configure a basic document-sharing site that meets many common organizational and project requirements. It will focus on SharePoint Foundation 2010 as implemented in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2Lessons
- Module 10: Windows Streaming Media Services
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses