- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Module 1: Introducing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 2: Administering Active Directory Securely and Efficiently
- Module 3: Managing Users and Service Accounts
- Module 4: Managing Groups
- Module 5: Managing Computer Accounts
- Module 6: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Module 7: Managing User Desktop with Group Policy
- Module 8: Managing Enterprise Security and Configuration with Group Policy Settings
- Module 9: Securing Administration
- Module 10: Improving the Security of Authentication in an AD DS Domain
- Module 11: Configuring Domain Name System
- Module 12: Administering AD DS Domain Controllers
- Module 13: Managing Sites and Active Directory Replication
- Module 14: Directory Service Continuity
- Module 15: Managing Multiple Domains and Forests
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses