- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 3 Days
In this instructor-led course, the students will learn to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 Web Server in Windows Server 2008.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who want to become a Web Server Administrator in an enterprise environment. Also, indviiduals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to manage content served by an IIS 7.0 Web Server over an intranet, extranet, and internet would be interested in this course.
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who are Web-based application developers who also possess networking skills.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the IIS 7.0 modular architecture and workloads.
- Configure an IIS 7.0 Web Server.
- Secure Web sites and Web application pools.
- Troubleshoot Web servers, sites and applications.
- Use command line tools and scripting tools.
- Tune IIS to improve performance.
- Maintain Web sites.
- Enable integrated technologies to extend IIS 7.0 functionality.
- Module 1: Configuring an IIS 7.0 Web Server:
- Module 2: Configuring IIS 7.0 Web Sites and Application Pools:
- Module 3: Configuring IIS 7.0 Application Settings:
- Module 4: Configuring IIS 7.0 Modules:
- Module 5: Securing the IIS 7.0 Web Server and Web Sites:
- Module 6: Configuring Delegation and Remote Administration:
- Module 7: Using Command-line and Scripting for IIS 7.0 Administration:
- Module 8: Tuning IIS 7.0 for Improved Performance :
- Module 9: Ensuring Web Site Availability with Web Farms :
- Module 10: Troubleshooting IIS 7.0 Web Servers :
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses