- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Module 1: Exploring Identity and Access Solutions
- Module 2: Deploying and Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
- Module 3: Deploying and Configuring Certificates
- Module 4: Deploying and Configuring Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Module 5: Deploying and Configuring Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 6: Deploying and Configuring Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Module 7: Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Identity and Access Solutions
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses