This three-day instructor-led course provides the knowledge and skills that IT Professionals need to configure identity and access solutions with Windows Server 2008 Active Directory.
The audience for this course is IT Professionals interested in learning how to implement IDA solutions in an enterprise environment. Most students will be IT professionals who are responsible for integrating applications and platforms with enterprise directory and security services while increasing access to a growing number of customers and partners.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe identity and access solutions.
• Configure Active Directory Certificate Services.
• Deploy and manage certificates.
• Configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services.
• Configure Active Directory Federation Services.
• Configure Active Directory Rights Management Services.
• Maintain access management solutions.
• Troubleshoot identity and access solutions.
• Technical knowledge equivalent to the course 6424: Fundamentals of Windows Server 2008 Active Directory.
• Technical background knowledge and hands-on experience of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS from the AD TS foundation exam). This includes technical knowledge equivalent to the course 6425: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services.
- Module 1: Exploring IDA Solutions
- Module 2: Configuring AD CS
- Module 3: Deploying and Managing Certificates
- Module 4: Configuring AD LDS
- Module 5: Configuring AD FS
- Module 6: Configuring AD RMS
- Module 7: Maintaining Access Management Solutions
- Module 8: Troubleshooting IDA Solutions
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses