- Duration: 40 Hours
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and troubleshoot Windows Server and Windows Server R2 Sp1 Network Infrastructures. It will cover networking technologies most commonly used with Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server R2 Sp1 such as DNS, DHCP, IPv4 and IPv6 network addressing, Network Policy server and Network Access Protection and configuring secure network access. It also covers fault tolerant storage technologies, Network Storage and routing and remote access, monitoring and compliance updates as well as other relevant technologies
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and configure an IPv4 network infrastructure.
- Implement DHCP within their organization.
- Configure and troubleshoot DNS.
- Configure, transition to, and troubleshoot IPv6.
- Configure and troubleshoot Routing and Remote Access.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server Role service.
- Implement Network Access Protection.
- Implement security features within Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Implement security features within Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 that help to secure network communications.
- Configure and troubleshot file and print services.
- Enable and configure services to optimize branch office data access.
- Control and monitor network storage.
- Recover data on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 servers.
- Monitor Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server R2 network infrastructure services.
- Module 1: Planning and Configuring IPv4
- Module 2: Configuring and Troubleshooting DHCP
- Module 3: Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Module 4: Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv6 TCP/IP
- Module 5: Configuring and Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Module 6: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role Service
- Module 7: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Module 8: Increasing Security for Windows ServersSecurity is an essential consideration for networking with Windows Server 2008
- Module 9: Increasing Security for Network Communication
- Module 10: Configuring and Troubleshooting Network File and Print Services
- Module 11: Optimizing Data Access for Branch Offices
- Module 12: Controlling and Monitoring Network Storage
- Module 13: Recovering Network Data and Servers
- Module 14: Monitoring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Servers
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses