- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
The course teaches students how to install, configure and administer SharePoint, and also manage and monitor sites and users by using SharePoint 2010.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2003 or 2008 administrators and are interested in learning how to administer SharePoint 2010. The course is also intended for part time Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) applications in conjunction with internal business customers.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and install SharePoint 2010
- Configure the fundamental service and logical components of a SharePoint implementation
- Administer SharePoint using the user interface, the command line, and Windows PowerShell
- Manage content in Lists and Libraries
- Administer identities and authentication
- Secure content in SharePoint sites
- Manage customizations to a SharePoint implementation
- Configure SharePoint services and applications
- Configure SharePoint social networking features
- Manage SharePoint search
- Configure farms, servers, service applications, and web applications
- Install, upgrade, configure, and operate a SharePoint farm
- Configure high availability and recoverability
- Monitor and optimize SharePoint performance
- Module 1: Introducing SharePoint 2010
- Module 2: Creating a SharePoint 2010 Intranet
- Module 3: Administering and Automating SharePoint
- Module 4: Configuring Content Management
- Module 5: Configuring Authentication
- Module 6: Securing Content
- Module 7: Managing SharePoint Customizations
- Module 8: Configuring and Securing SharePoint Services and Applications
- Module 9: Managing SharePoint Services and Applications
- Module 10: Configuring User Profiles and Social Networking
- Module 11: Administering SharePoint Search
- Module 12: Installing and Upgrading to SharePoint 2010
- Module 13: Implementing Business Continuity
- Module 14: Monitoring and Optimizing SharePoint Performance
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.