- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
This course teaches students how to design, install and configure a private cloud, including how to configure and deploy the application infrastructure as well as the key components of System Center 2012 that are necessary for delivering services on the private cloud infrastructure.
This course provides direction on producing a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment. Students will learn how to configure and deploy the application infrastructure, how to configure a preboot execution environment (PXE) server, an update server, and a software update baseline. Students will learn how to sequence and deploy an application virtually, and how to build the core components that are necessary for delivering services in the infrastructure. They will also allocate resources and grant access to the private cloud.
- This course is intended for data center administrators who will be responsible for designing, installing, and
- configuring a private cloud infrastructure. The secondary audience for this course are data center administrators
- who will be responsible for monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure.
- Module 1: Planning for the Private Cloud
- Module 2: Private Cloud Configuration and Deployment with System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Module 3: Extending and Maintaining the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 4: Configuring Virtual Application Delivery
- Module 5: Creating the Private Cloud Building Blocks
- Module 6: Deploying and Accessing the First Business Unit Private Cloud
- Module 7: Monitoring the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 8: Extending and Customizing Monitoring of the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 9: Implementing Service Management for the Private Cloud
- Module 10: Configuring a Private Cloud Service Catalog
- Module 11: Protecting the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 12: Automating and Standardizing the Private Cloud