- Duration: 40 Hours
This course equips students with the skills they require to configure and deploy a cloud using Microsoft System Center R2. Using hands-on labs, students learn the following: Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for cloud environments. Configure and deploy the cloud fabric. Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline. Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually. Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric. Allocate resources to a cloud and grant access to a cloud. Understand how to monitor clouds using Operations Manager. Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for cloud environments. Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into a cloud fabric. Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal. Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure Data Protection Manager in a cloud. Deploy and configure Orchestrator in a cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center components.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for a hybrid cloud.
- Configure and deploy a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Extend and maintain the cloud infrastructure.
- Configure application delivery for a cloud.
- Create private cloud building blocks.
- Deploy and access private clouds.
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure.
- Extend and customize monitoring of the cloud infrastructure.
- Implement service management for the cloud.
- Configure high availability, disaster recovery and protection for a cloud.
- Automate and standardize the cloud.
- Configure a multi-tenant cloud.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products.
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Microsoft Windows Azure Pack.
- Networking and storage experience.
- Familiarity with cloud management processes.
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF).
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses