- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
This course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with Microsoft System Center 2012.
Data center administrators responsible for designing, installing and configuring a private cloud infrastructure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment.
- Configure and deploy the application fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
- Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
- Allocate resources to the private cloud and grant access to the private cloud.
- Understand how to monitor the private cloud using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for a private cloud environment.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into the private cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure DPM in a private cloud.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft System Center 2012 - Orchestrator in a private cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center 2012 components.
This course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with System Center 2012. Because this is an extensive technical domain that includes several individual products and technologies, it is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
- VMM Service Manager
- Oracle Opalis
- Data Protection Manager
- Operations Manager
- Networking and storage experience
- Familiarity with data center management processes
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
- Module 1: Planning for the Private Cloud
- Module 2: Configuring and Deploying the Private Cloud with System Center 2012 -Virtual Machine Manager
- Module 3: Extending and Maintaining the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 4: Configuring Application Delivery
- Module 5: Creating the Private Cloud Building Blocks
- Module 6: Deploying and Accessing a Private Cloud
- Module 7: Monitoring the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 8: Extending and Customizing Monitoring of the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 9: Implementing Service Management for the Private Cloud
- Module 10: Protecting the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 11: Automating and Standardizing the Private Cloud
- Module 12: Configuring the Cloud Services Process Pack
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)