Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Microsoft Windows 7 as a standalone installation or in a corporate environment as a part of a Windows Active Directory domain. It can also be used to prepare for exam 70-680 TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
The contents of the course provide students with the ability to create and deploy images, configure hardware and software, configure networking and backup and restore system information. The course also provides a complete set of exercises on installing and configuring DirectAccess in the classroom.
This course is intended for novice and experienced Network Administrators, Desktop Support Technicians or other IT professionals who have a need to install, configure, and administer Microsoft Windows 7. This course can also serve as training preparation for the Windows 7 certification exams.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe and choose the various versions of Windows 7.
• Perform a clean install of Windows 7.
• Create an image for deployment.
• Configure hardware devices.
• Configure software for compatibility.
• Configure networking including sharing resources.
• Configure DirectAccess for the network.
• Monitor and configure system performance.
• Perform backups and configure system restore.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Experience with previous versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP or Windows Vista.
• Some knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory concepts.
In addition, students are expected to understand:
• Networking with TCP/IP including IPv4 and some IPv6 knowledge.
• A general understanding of user accounts and authentication.
- Module 1: Installing Windows 7
- Module 2: Configure Hardware and Software
- Module 3: Configure the Network
- Module 4: Sharing and Securing Resources
- Module 5: Windows 7 and Mobile Computing
- Module 6: Monitoring and Maintaining Windows 7
- Module 7: Backup and Recovery
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses